Everything You Need to Know About Health & Healing!
If you have read my first and second Beyond Natural Cure’s books, you know that I am a strong advocate against chronic supplementation- not just because it feeds the mouths of big business by playing on your fear and ignorance, but because when the body is in balance- hysterical and pricey vitamins and minerals are […]
Aurore’s Weightloss Plan: What Does Weight Gain, Autism and Sleep Have in Common? You’d Be Surprised What Makes Americans Obese? There are many links between obesity, diet and toxicity but three of them are: chronic water retention from foods and spices that cause the body to store excess water, insufficient stomach acid from eating […]
I have studied many different color theories in order to derive my specific method of chromatic healing- which incorporates Dr. Dinshah’s scientific case studies from the Women’s Hospital in Philadelphia, ancient Ayurveda, anthroposophical recommendations through Steiner’s work and modern concepts on color therapy as recommended through Stanley Burroughs. Color therapy can be applied mystically and […]
I try to make due with whatever nature springs forth from our garden. Last week we gathered what we could at the equinox and brought in quite a bit of green tomatoes. We fried the tomatoes up with the onions and garlic and it was a tangy, refreshing choice. Remember all ingredients-raw and organic-when possible! […]
News from Dr. Aurore
- Supplements: What You Need, What You Don’t
- Dr. Aurore’s Ayurvedic Weightloss Program: It Works!
- Polenta Lasagna, Fresh from the Garden
- Ayurvedic Varna/Color Therapy and The Gunas or Laws of Nature and Life
- My Homeschooled Daughter was Assaulted and Videotaped in Public School: Life in the USA
- Ayurvedic Massage Abhyanga
- Guru: Do We Really Need One?
- The Ayurvedic Path to Health and Enlightenment
- What is an Ayurvedic Anupan? (How to Properly take Your Herbs)
- Ayurveda: Healing is Possible!
- Angelina Masochist Jolie: Celebrity Sickos, Get Sicker
- Ayurvedic Facials and Weight loss Programs by Dr. Aurore
- Pam Anderson: Celebrity Health Winner and Loser
- Love Violence: An Update on the Film Antichrist
- Review: Antichrist, A Movie that Reveals the Dangerous Aspects of Armor Removal in Orgonomy
- Alopecia, Insomnia, Acne & Migraines: Heal them Naturally! Aurore’s Case Study File
- Jillian Michaels, the BIGGEST Celebrity Health LOSER!
- Almond-Cardamom Frangipane: Ayurvedic Style!
- Fat-Free Work-Out Moms: A Case of Health or Gender Confusion?
- Face-Lift Facials by Dr. Aurore
Celebrity Health Spotlight:
We all remember Angelina Jolie’s antics-making out with her brother, wearing Billy Bob’s blood…and then there were her candid admissions of “cutting herself up” in a masochistic psychosis in high school. She redeemed herself somewhat and even almost successfully proved her father (who went on record that she should not have children) wrong when she […]
I have always given props to Pamela Anderson for her Goddess home births but those were followed up with the dangerous choice to breast feed her two boys with moldy, poison plastic implant breast milk. I remember reading an article about how her baby got really sick after birth and had some type of digestive […]
What’s New with Dr. Aurore!
om tat sat, refers to what is truly real, eternal and permanent, used to mean God or the soul. This is a very difficult subject for me to write about but as my fans and contacts continue to email me with questions about it, I felt like […]