In the backdrop of the opiate epidemic which has affected families all over the United States, there is new found hope! A new, revolutionary way to help prevent the opiate epidemic and it’s also part of the Fight the Pain Campaign protocol put forth through FAN (Judge Linda Davis) and Michigan Health Star.
Pain-free, needle-free, effective allergy tests and treatment, that are FDA approved and can be utilized by all medical doctors, simply and effectively-without having to refer out.
You might be thinking, what do allergies have to do with pain and opiate addiction? Research has consistently shown that allergies (the histamine response) makes acute or chronic pain up to 60% worse. When this research is looked at against the opiate epidemic numbers, many are seeing that testing for allergies and providing, quick and proven solutions for relief are an important first step to stave off potential opiate issues later on.
Great efforts have been put forth to make this transition and process as easy and as lucrative as possible. If you are a medical doctor, by referring these tests out, you are in fact, potentially missing out on over $1 million dollars a year in profits! Not to mention an opportunity to be recognized as a progressive FANstar doctor.
Here are some more facts:
- 60 million Americans suffer with allergic disorders.
- Fewer than 4000 certified Allergists in the US.
- By 2020, the current number of practicing Allergists will decrease by 20 percent.
- Primary care providers are at the clinical forefront to identify, assess, and treat disorders such as allergic rhinitis, asthma, drug and food allergies, urticaria/angioedema and atopic dermatitis.
- Primary care providers see the bulk of individuals with these disorders and infrequently refer these patients for sub-specialty care.
- Performing an allergy assessment at the primary site where such patients are most often and routinely evaluated, would be both economic and convenient.
…and it’s not just pain. Efficient allergy relief also helps with many chronic and acute disorders such as: GERD, Acne, C.Diff, inflammation, allergic rhinitis, asthma, drug and food allergies, urticaria/angioedema and atopic dermatitis.
Keep in mind over 15 million American’s are taking kidney damaging PPIs, either prescribed or over the counter. Twice that number, Asthma sufferers! Many not realizing that allergies could be the culprit of their acid reflux and breathing disorders!
If you would like more information, contact Aurore Henze and she can personally meet with you, answer all of your questions and help get you started with this powerful, game-changing treatment.